Atomic Cartoons Inc. is an award-winning, full-service animation studio located in Vancouver's busy Animation District. Since its inception over 18 years ago, Atomic Cartoons has created, produced and financed numerous animation productions for television series, commercials and music videos. Our crew is made up of 250 of Canada’s most creative animators, directors, producers and writers, and with multiple high profile projects underway this is a great opportunity to join our team!
FRONT DESK COORDINATOR
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly organized individual to join our studio and experience the exciting world of Animation!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- This role will be mainly responsible for managing the reception area and providing direct administrative support to our president, partners and producers
- Welcome all visitors and clients to the studio while maintaining security by keeping track of visitors and managing NDA forms
- Oversee the studio schedule, including the president’s schedule
- Complete general administrative duties such as answering phone calls, couriering packages, faxing/scanning/filing documents, etc.
- Answer incoming phone calls in a professional, friendly manner
- Deal with all incoming and outgoing mail at the studio
- Assist with greeting the new hires and supplying them with the required documents
- Supporting the president, partners, and producers with any administrative needs
- Complete expense reports and arrange travel/accommodation for various business trips
- Other various duties as required by the studio
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- At least one year of office administration experience
- A motivated individual with a great attitude and friendly demeanour
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Able to take direction, multi-task, and work with minimal supervision
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast paced environment
- Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent Resident
- Able to work in-house in Vancouver
START DATE: September/October 2017
Show us what you would like to contribute to Atomic by providing us with your resume and cover letter. Please apply online with your Resume and Cover Letter.
We thank you for your submission; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.