Atomic Cartoons Inc. is an award-winning full-service animation studio located in Vancouver's busy Animation District. Since its inception over 18 years ago, Atomic Cartoons has created, produced and financed numerous animation productions for television series, commercials and music videos. Our crew is made up of 250 of Canada’s most creative animators, directors, producers and writers, and with multiple high profile projects underway this is a great opportunity to join our team!
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Production Manager to work on our next exciting animation series!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- The production manager will provide direct support to the Line Producer on everyday operations such as: providing production updates, priorities, schedules, and status of all shots and budget
- Ensure task assignments are updated and maintained
- Coordinate and package shot deliveries including submission documentation
- Ensure teams are clear on daily delivery objectives
- Facilitate team meetings and provide regular updates
- Ensuring effective communication and continual team updates
- Documenting decisions and requests, and ensuring items are tracked and managed appropriately
- Communicate any schedule changes to appropriate stakeholders; escalates to Supervisor/Producers as needed
- Strong written and communication skills and the ability to connect with a wide variety of personalities
- Ability to remain focused on the big picture without losing track of the details
- Monitoring and controlling progress, issues and preparing reports if needed
- Ensuring work is being approved and completed on time and to specification
- Other related duties as required
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A Great Attitude!
- 3+ years of experience as production manager in an Animation for VFX studio
- Being flexible - no two days may be the same!
- Experience using Shotgun is an asset
- Able to take direction and multi-task
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Technically savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent Resident; BC residents preferred.
- Able to work in-house in Vancouver
START DATE: TBA 2017
Show us what you would like to contribute to Atomic by providing us with relevant examples of your previous work along with your resume and cover letter. Please apply with your Resume, Cover Letter, Portfolio/Demo Reel and/or Website URL.
We thank you for your submission; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.